Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Time

I need time.

I have two papers due tomorrow.

I have tons of reading to do, four books, no, make that five.

I have to do some research on the net.

I have to analyze a sociological something.

But, ironically, here I am ranting about not having enough time while writing on my blog. I wanted to write something sensible today... About time and the essence of time plus the implication of time seemingly wasted. Because I have no time, I can't brood on the topic of time. All I know is that time really does fly so fast when you seem to have your hands full and time runs so miserably slow when you want something to get over and done with. The best examples would be horrible, sad memories, forgetting pains, forgetting someone, taking an exam you have no idea how to answer, the anxiety of waiting for graduation day....

I wonder. Could I write a story on time? Could I somehow write an essay on time? A personal narrative perhaps? I believe so. But I would need time for that.

So much for long entry. Had I been given much time, I would have written an entry worth your time.

I hear the clock ticking, saying, shouting: It's time for you to begin writing your paper.

Until next time then. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home