Saturday, November 13, 2004

A bit of me

I say hell. It was hell and hell and hell. BUT I’m back again.

I say that I am okay relative to the last weeks of October, but not that okay. I planned to make my blog a sort of something where I write meditations and stuff. I want to, really. It’s just that I’m not ready yet. I can say a lot of things but it would be plain hypocrisy. I believe I have to muster all the courage to come face to face with Him. I am tormented by so much grief and my heart, honestly, is not right with Him. He is teaching me something – a something I couldn’t fully give Him.

In my days of sadness, I found out one thing: the more I resisted Him, the stronger I felt His presence in me and around me. I believe it was hope or that faith I have or just the positive-thinker me. Hopefully, it was both hope and faith. God carried me through. I am in the process of dealing with it and nursing peace in my heart, and so forgive me if I would seem aloof, distant and kinda cold.

I am truly hoping to recover, to get up and fight, to trust Him enough to give my all. Right now, I am praying for that. As the plans I built melted before my very eyes, I know deep down that God would build it up with His faithful hand. As the gigantic fear looms, I know He would protect me.

I am in so much pain and all I want right now is to embrace it, to taste all of it and swallow it whole. I have shared the gift of pain to my friends, and all of it are coming back to me – hammering me with its truth. I could only stare and ask God: how much more could I bear? God has good plans for me, this I know. I pray that, in time, I would get to see it. This very moment all I see is a blank piece of paper. May God write His plans for me on it and let me have the full view.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi, anders hir. sabi nga sa SANCTUARY today, November 14: Psalm 37:7 Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for him.

I have struggled, too, wresting (tama ba?) of answering prayers from him. i am humbled now, dahil he brought me people like you and josh...

niwei, cheer up, kid. your not dead yet. hehe. connect.

November 14, 2004 at 5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi, ketchup to. suggest ko lang for ur blog to be more readable. put one space between paragraphs.

November 16, 2004 at 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home