Sunday, January 30, 2005

Morning Devotion

I woke up at 5 A.M today.
I could not believe that I actually woke up at 5 in the morning to have a quiet time with the Lord for like an hour. I have to admit that I love it - no noise... nothing but silence, no one but God and I. Now I know why Jesus woke up early in the morining to pray to His Father. Would you believe that I actually knelt in prayer for like thirty minutes without even feeling restless and tired? Amazing.
My Father is really, amazingly great. He actually gave me the strength to pull myself apart from my bed. I would love it if this would go on for my entire lifetime.... But this testimony has its downside, and that is, I know you will believe this, I slept again. My bed was welcoming me back to share a deep slumber that I had to accommodate. I woke up at around 9 a.m making me late for my Sunday school class. So much for discipline. But then again, at least, I tried.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home