Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Do or die question:

What is your god?
Have you read any of the stories I mentioned in my anthology?
Have you been checking out blogs so far?
If yes, which is the coolest? *Because this is my blog, it is imperative that you choose mine*
Do you think that a blog is an effective way to express your love for a person?
If yes, post a comment and DARE not forget the HOW. This might come in handy one time.
SERIOUSLY:
I am oh so thankful to PK for allowing me to do a biography on him for my non-fiction class. I beat the deadline, and, I learned one thing: profile-writing is much more difficult that character sketches. Argh! But, I did it. Thank you, PK.
Sir Paolo Manalo, I truly hope you're reading this. Thank you for your offer. Next time, I'll tell you ahead of the scheduled interview to give you more time. Thanks, though. As for the Yellow Cab thingy, sorry for not making it. I hope you'll treat us to another food place next time - I'll be there for sure....I truly hope against all hope that you'll let me pass CW 199. Oh well...it isn't too much to ask, is it? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home