Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Do or die question:

In the Rainwoman, what do you think really happened to Joseph? Did he really fell or somebody murdered him? If your answer is the latter, then who murdered Joseph? Try arguing your case. Oh, by the way, I do have friends named Joseph (Josh) and Ben (Melvin). Of course, I only used their names...the characterization is another matter entirely. As for the rejected(?) Ben, who loved (?) or fell in love with love and got defeated, haha! guess who that is? A friend, but I chose to not name him (he might cry AND I don't want that :) ). To you, my friend, don't cry too much over a lost love. Another Sarah will come knocking on your door soon and it won't be Sarah the Rainwoman. Ciao, dudes!
NOTE: My friend was not rejected, however, but he thought and convinced himself that he was! Aww, mann!

1 Comments:

Blogger pepito said...

no comment...

October 12, 2004 at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home